POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.3 Released! : ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.3 Released! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:30:13 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.3 Released!
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 7 Jan 2001 19:40:26
Message: <h23i5t49j28dmvj49gfoj8maraip847h1b@4ax.com>
Hi everyone,

this is to announce that the official release of Moray V3.3 is now
available for downloading from our website at:

  http://www.stmuc.com/moray/medown.html

This is a free upgrade for users that registered or upgrade a previous
vesrion after the 1st of May 2000. You have been sent your
registration details per email. Since we have received some bounces,
please let us know if you have not received your registration info.

Currently only the full install (6.3MB) is available. It is safe to
install it over an existing installation.

While we're pretty sure that there are no serious bugs in this
release, but if you do find any, please let us know.

Please report bugs either by posting here or by using the included
SoloBug reporter.

Have fun!

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom